3.09.2012

new plan.

Pinned Imagesource
i watch as mommy leaves the room with an extra 75-pounds of little sister waddling on behind, hiding under a blanket. right now, we should be seeing what there is to see at the rodeo, however, rain and storms and 43ยบ weather is holding us back. or shall i say, holding mommy back.

i'm not feeling particularly upset right now, because i'm listening to tom hiddleston's purring voice, and tonight i may or may not get the chance to meet quincy jones the iii. also, more sxsw tonight, except it's film. new plan? i think yes.

+favorite posts from the week: flour in your face // a letter to green // untitled // when spring awakens // hiddleshock and miscellany
+listening to: such stuff that dreams are made of // you belong to me // i know you won't
+reading: looking for alaska // an abundance of katherines // how to save a life // persuasion
+watched: jane eyre // thor
crafting: wannabe crafting.
random cat:
Pinned Imagesource
did i mention there are three cats on my porch at the moment? belle is shivering, she's so cold. poor baby. also, i'm in a current state of hiddleshock.

-kiss kiss kiss, kill miss piggy- {only nova will understand}
{pea ess: idea credit: here.

8 comments :

  1. 43 degrees and raining? I think our weather might have flip flopped. It's almost 75 here!

    I want that cat.

    NOOOO! YOU CAN'T KILL MISS PIGGY. SHE'S ON MY PAJAMAS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those posts that are your favourites from the week are, well I can understand why they're your favourite : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) 43 degrees w/rain...that's sick... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.saffssanctuary.blogspot.com/2012/03/kony-2012.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Persuasion! It's one of my favorite Jane Austen novels.

    Thanks so much for linking to my blog!! It made my day.

    Blessings,
    Emily.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got double of my average page views on my blog the day after you posted this. Thanks again!

      Delete
  6. pee ess... i awarded you at my blog, because i find your blog delicious ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look what your blog has done to me... now I am in love with pretty cupcakes. :P
    Ahaha, kidding. Great blog, pretty design too. I put your button on mine :D

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...