3.13.2012

moments with mommy, v.ii

Pinned Image
 -outside {during the golden hour} leaving for volleyball-
joy: -points at me- you! 
me: -points at joy- you!
me + joy: -secret handshake- {because secret handshakes are beastly}
mommy: you two are just weird. 
me: mother! you're not supposed to say that! you don't let us say things like that to each other, so you can't say it to us.
mommy: um, quite the contrary. i'm mother, and i can say you two are weird and loud and whatever else. speaking of which, you two are especially loud. 
me + joy: -yells- that's her fault! 
mommy: and my point is proved.

the morning started quiet, but knowing my mom and sister, it's obviously not going to stay that way. i haven't exactly eaten breakfast, so for now it's orange flavored kool-aid and tom hiddleston to keep me otherwise occupied. i find chris evans to be adorable, and i promise you, a real post will come soon. inspiration-darling is on spring break with everyone else. goshbubbles.

-kiss kiss kiss, hug febreeze-

11 comments :

  1. Tom Hiddleston and orange juice is divine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. chris evens is pretty adorable... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha. your mom is so hilarious. love her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. heeheehee! You three sound adorable and hilarious. Also I like orange kool aid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha hilarious!
    yesyes chris evans is very adorable and i just love the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's so helarious!!
    is the shadow you, your mum or your sister? or it could be none...i was just wondering : P
    -holly <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. sounds like a conversation my family would have! love it!

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...