3.23.2012

t-g-i-f.

because no one took be with them like i asked them to, i laid in bed like a lame person and at 12am i said "happy 74th annual hunger games. may the odds be ever in your favor." and i pretended not to be jealous until i fell asleep. meanies. but i love you guys. to the point, i'm interning at camp this weekend, and leaving at 9am. which means i'll be gone until sunday, for those that are slow. sillies. but i love you guys. so, before i leave i'm going to leave you with a list of f-words that i want you to ponder upon.

f is for: fez.
f is for: friday.
f is for: i can't believe you freaking left me at home to be lame while you were totally unlame at the midnight premiere of the hunger games.
f is for: fumble.
f is for: fail.
f is for: don't have too much fun without me when i'm gone, otherwise i'll make darth vader faces at everyone.
c is for: cupcake.
Pinned Imagesource
g is for: goodbye, edward scissorhands style. 
i is for: i'll miss you! 
and n is for: not too much. i kid, i kid.

-kiss kiss kiss, finnick finnick finnick-

15 comments :

  1. What?! I thought you were going to the midnight showing... I was hoping to get a movie review today ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute post of the day. The cupcake is the icing on the post! Have fun!

    SoUtHeRnPiNkY.bLoGsPoT.cOm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww have fun at your camp this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah Sprinkle's cupcakes. I love that place :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It`s okay, Jocee. I`ll only be going to see THG next weekend. Today we can be lame together!

    I`m going away this weekend too! Have fun :)

    Abbie /// XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was right there with you being lame and celebrating with myself at 12 last night.
    ....Actually, what really happened was I was reading The Lost Hero and fell asleep at 11, then woke up at 12 and started reading again. Only I didn't know I fell asleep so when I looked at the clock I kinda got freaked out. But yea...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't worry, I was unable to attend the midnight premiere, also. Poo, right? XD But nonetheless, I shall miss you Joccee. And yes, Finnick deserves those three kisses before his name. :]

    ~Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're totally not the only person out there who couldn't believe they didn't get to go to the midnight premiere.
    I so wish I could teleport myself, and all my bloggy friends, to the theater. Wanna come? ;)

    eve @ essence of eve

    ReplyDelete
  9. "f is for: i can't believe you freaking left me at home to be lame while you were totally unlame at the midnight premiere of the hunger games."

    That seriously made me laugh. :) Lovely post as usual Jocee!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this post! That's too bad you couldn't get to see the Hunger Games. I hope you can see it soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Finnick!
    Dont worry, I didn't get to go to the premiere either. :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. just to say.
    well, just to say I miss you.

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. i saw this today and i thought of you. knowing how much you like cupcakes :)

    http://www.ohcupcakes.net/related-items-anatomy-of-a-cupcake.php

    ReplyDelete
  14. I didn't go to it either, besides, I probably won't see it until I'm in grade 12 or when I'm 18 (not kidding...) Well, hope you get to see it, I heard it was great. Rue + me = friends forever. Even though see *sniffles* dies *sniffs* we'll be BFFs angels together. Hope the movie turns out alright, I hear that they destroy the bueatiful outfits the book described, >(.".)< Jocee >(.".)<

    =^..^= Hunteress =^..^=

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...