3.26.2012

where all is postponed because i saw the hunger games.

yesterday. i had just gotten back from camp, and on the ride home the idea came into my head. let's go see the hunger games today. it was sunday, and there was nothing else to do, so, why not? but i couldn't see it alone. so, i had to find someone to come with me. so, miranda did. and even though she saw it already, i'm glad she did.

dear katniss/jennifer,
katniss: you got them, girl on fire. your loyalty and love towards prim broke my heart. jennifer: your acting is superb. i'm waiting for that oscar.
love,
fandomed.

dear peeta/josh,
peeta: you are so strong. so serene. and when i saw you i pretty much forgot to breathe. josh: ditto. there better be an oscar for you, too.
love,
in-love.

dear gale/liam,
gale: so, you weren't half bad. but man, it sucks to be you. liam: i almost wish there was more of you in the movie, just to signify the bond between gale and katniss. but i still love peeta/josh more. sorry.
love,
can't love you.

dear prim,
you've got buttercup, you know. i love you.
love,
girl who admires your eyes.

dear buttercup,
gah. you are just so cute.
love,
seriously.

dear effie,
that. is. mahogany. you are adorable.
love,
manners.

dear seneca,
that beard is beast. and i hate beards. so you're is good.
love,
i almost wish i had one.

dear cinna,
rocking the gold eye shadow! love it.
love,
you-beastly-you.

dear president snow,
i swear, you're scarier than voldemort, gollum, the white witch, and any other villain from any other movie the world has ever seen. i want you dead.
love,
no-love.

dear cato,
you are such a sadistic maniac. weirdo.
love,
glad you finally died.

dear rue,
when you died, i died. why? atleast you're safe and sound.
love,
four notes and a mockingjay

basically: dear entire cast + crew,
you guys are my new favorite and there better be oscars for you all. i loved it so much and i'm going again. by the way, soundtrack? spectacular.
love,
mind-blown.

all of you, and i mean all of you, must see it. and when you do, you won't be able to wait for november 2013.

-kiss kiss kiss, tomorrow will be kinder-
{pea ess: your regularly scheduled blogging will continue as planned tomorrow. just had to fangirl.}
{pea pea ess: post idea credit, here.}

19 comments :

  1. oh.my.days. now i cannot wait to see it tomorrow night. i just know ill cry though. gasp. great post girl.
    Saff xox

    http://www.saffssanctuary.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went and saw it Sunday too! I cant wait for Nov. 2013! My friend said that whoever gets casted as finnick will probably get to do mouth to mouth with josh hutcherson. My reaction? "I VOLUNTEER!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, i love the president snow one. i haven't gone to see it yet, nor do i know when i will. hopefully this weekend.

    xo,
    J

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh wonderful(:

    p.s. i havent seen the hunger games.. so thanks for ruining it for me.. ;) hahha JOKING!! i dont care. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm dying to see it!! Me and my dad are going on Saturday. It's our daddy-daughter date :) He's the first one in the family to have read the book, and he's pretty much the reason I read it. Although I finished Catching Fire and Mockingjay before him ;)

    Abbie /// XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  6. My mom still hasn't decided if she'll let me read the books/watch the movies. But from what I hear, it sounds awesome. haha. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That movie was amazing... One of the few that I wasn't disappointed with after reading the book. :)

    And I may or may not have cried a little bit when Rue died... *sighs*

    ReplyDelete
  8. my dad and i are going to see it on tuesday! agh!!! so excited! :D i just finished book 1 and already half way through book 2! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. >(.".)< Jocee >(.".)<, I knew that you would LOVE it! (never saw it but I REALLY WANT to) Love the little letters, espically Rue's. :)

    =^..^= Hunteress =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  10. dude. I didn't die when Rue died. I sobbed. it was embarrassing. love this post; I'm so glad you got to see it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Rue's :) It was so sad though *tear* Love these all...I'm dying to see it :( Sierra
    Keep Growing Beautiful♥ (Because You Are!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I saw the movie yesterday, too. It was good. President Snow is so eerie because, unlike the other villains you mentioned, he isn't so different than any of our real government officials. It's just a subconscious reminder that it's not such a fictional idea having Hunger Games and an overall totalitarian/ fascist/ communist government. It’s all been done before. That’s why he’s a creep. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. November 22nd 2013 better hurry up! It was AMAZING wasn't it!?!? I wanna go again! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. ha ha, you must really ♥ that movie! that's such a neat way to show your appreciation for a movie rather than just writing 'i liked the movie. it was great'! my sister's just gone to see it, but i'm not allowed to! oh well, i haven't even read the books. maybe i will soon : )
    holly <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. novermber 2013? what happens? ...NUMBER TWO COMES OUT?! AAAAHHH!
    loved this movie. i only have one complaint (besides no safe and sound in the movie) -- it goes too fast. i wanted to watch them more and fall in love with peeta and cry as gale watches them kiss oh and the end scene, how sad was it? he watches them hold hands while he's got prim on his shoulders..:'(

    ReplyDelete
  16. *In which I go 'Gah' over ever sentence you say and every picture you post*

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOL on President Snow. Love your post. My mom is still deciding whether I should watch or not. But, I want to.

    ReplyDelete
  18. you're making me really, really, really wanna see the hunger games. and that second picture is complete awesomeness! xo.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just recently saw/read the Hunger Games.
    The are amazing.
    Katniss and Peeta are amazing.
    Beth xxx

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...