7.11.2012

wednesday with winston.

wednesday with winston
untitled
i've never had the privilege of having a pet because my sister came first {i'm only kidding, i love her lots}, so in my family, the next best thing is OPP: Other People's Pets. on wednesdays, i take piano, and my teacher has both a cat and a dog that have become very good friends of mine in the years that i've studied with her. baxter wasn't still enough for me to capture him, but winston churchill struck a pose and these are two of my favorites.

so depending on the cat's mood, this could be a one time thing, or possibly become a regular thing. but several years from now, when i have a cat of my own, i want to remember the days where the closest thing i had to a pet was strawberry-jam-sandwich-devouring-four-foot-three sister who loved cowgirl rides.

-kiss kiss kiss, by the lion's mane-
{pea ess: as inspired by this.}

6 comments :

  1. baxter and winston churchill. best pet names ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! He's adorable. You have no idea how many times a day I wish I wasn't allergic to cats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the most awesome name for a cat ever! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are the best names for pets, ever. I think when I'm older I'm naming my dog Sherlock and my cat Watson :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, I adore animals! They're so lovely! I LOVE cats...I don't have a pet either-I agree, the next best thing is OPP. :D

    ~Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  6. BAHAHA when I read 'OPP', my mind immediately thought to what is stands for as we know it - Ontario Provincial Police. Not that I've had any experiences concerning them. :)

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...