217. finding a patch of flowers in a field full of dead grass.
218. the way animals' eyes shine in the dark.
219. hearing someone you don't know have a conversation about one of your favourite things.
220. when the last item of clothing on the rack is in your size.
221. sweater weather is better weather.
222. realising the item you lost wasn't lost at all.
223. back to school shopping.
224. seeing someone you know in a crowd of people.
225. filling an entire notebook.
226. finally remembering what you wanted to say.
227. baby's first steps.
229. when people are being split up into groups and you and your best friend get put in the same one.
230. when someone tells you and him that you look cute together.
231. when someone says you and your mom look alike.
232. looking at your handwriting then and looking at it now and seeing how much it's changed.
233. eating out unexpectedly.
234. missing your favourite show and then finding out it's playing again immediately.
235. when he says something reminded him of you.
236. when someone says something based off of an example you've given.
it's too late and i'm very tired, and just finished watching my week with marilyn and i feel very sorry for her, and i don't know why i love this photo so much, but i just do, i have an odd craving for string cheese and a construction worker came to fix the light that has been acting up, lately. if you think i'm mad, i'll tell you a secret: all the best people are. but i'm mostly like this at night. and honestly? i don't mind much at all.
and honestly? i'm not going to remember i wrote this post in the morning. goodness, my bed is calling to me. goodnight. goodmorning. whatever. i love you.
-kiss kiss kiss, a round sleep-