10.09.2012

some infinities.

yesterday at teen court [the day where we laughed so hard that the mock was really brought out in "mock trial"], i drew this on my friend's iPad. the app is called fifty-three, and it's brilliant. the doctor concurs. i'm not sure who said this first, but whoever said it must've cared greatly about the person they said it to. and i betcha that when they said it, they felt infinite. and while some infinites are bigger than others, i bet this is one of the biggest infinites there is. 

-kiss kiss kiss, dear brutus-
{pea ess: perks and tfios feels. can you tell? #brilliant #thedoctorwouldvekissedmebynow #ehehe}

11 comments :

  1. i love this. my mock trial class is hysterical too. ohmygosh, last week I was the only girl on the jury of 8 guys. most days I think we are all just a group of insanely awesome kids. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh! this is crazy amazing - and the text comes out SO clearly. I totally want to get that app. :)

    xx acacia

    ReplyDelete
  3. what are you talkin about in your pea ess???? :) i have no clue.....

    anyhoo! hope your tuesday is going great. i'm listening to 'my heart will go on' by jackie evancho.

    love,
    manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the books "the perks of being a wallflower" and "the fault in our stars". read them! they are fantastical.
      i haven't heard jackie sing in forever! it's probably about time for me to do so. no, instead i'm listening to a fine frenzy and michael w. smith's instrumental albums. :)

      Delete
  4. I HAVE TO READ PERKS OF BEING A WALLFLOWER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely! <3
    I have another infinity for you though.-- "I love you more than all the grains of sand in the sea."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww lovelies! I want this app! Actually... I want an ipad to get the app for... ;)
    I really want to read Perks of being a wallflower!
    Kimmy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this so much. So much that I downloaded the app right away and drew the exact same scene. ahahaha i love that quote so much. (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Even on an iPad you're amazing...*sighs*

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...