10.18.2012

feels.

Photobucket
we actually have flowers in the house. flowers are beautiful, and we don't buy them enough. today is thursday. i'm baking a cake, and writing a letter to charlie and thinking about sentimental things like friendship, things you just can't afford to loose. the rest of the family is sick with something, i don't know what, so i'm in charge. i cleaned the kitchen, the bathrooms, i made soup and i did my homework. and i'm tired. and yet i'm okay. it was really cold last night, and i had the ceiling fan on as well as the windows open, so when i woke up i was literally freezing. but the steam from the chunky chicken noodle soup is making up for that now, and the sky is blue and hues of orange; a milder version of the california sunsets, and i feel so alive and so thankful for everything that my thoughts are jumbled with versions of words that only decipher themselves into thank you and love and hope, and i'm confused and yet content.

i really don't know. maybe i'm crazy. but i'm happy. no, i'm joyful. and i just wanted you guys to know that. g'night. 
-kiss kiss kiss, don't let them steal your joy-

10 comments :

  1. this is lovely, Jocee. <3
    I like how you word your feelings and emotions.
    Adorbs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me smile :) I hope your family gets better! My sister was ill too this week, must be autumn again!
    Kimmy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i saw this post in all its phases. it was both exciting and mystifying. also, bravo. you are a gem, dear. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the flower picture! You seem like such a responsible person. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. okay. this is emotional.


    i want to cry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the grainy feel to your photos. It's lovely.
    Soup. Pretty flowers. Colorful skies. Life. (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know this is late, but what a beautiful post my dear.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...