11.01.2012

the first of november.

Photobucket
Photobucket
from my facebook:
on the first day of november, i'm wishing that i could do nano, but i'm putting the finishing touches on my second orchestral score instead (which i have finally fallen in love with), and after i eat my dinner of sweet potatoes with cinnamon, nutmeg, and brown sugar, i'm going to write the letter to charlie that's been tugging at my heart so long. 
it's been a nice day. it was a little bit too warm outside and i wish i weren't 10 minutes late to music class, but it really has been a nice day nonetheless. i had my first of many heart-to-heart talks with hannah (she's known for her understanding of people and her respect for them, as well. seriously, if don't know her, do. she's simply beautiful in every way possible. and she's a pretty darn good writer), and i wore socks to bed for the last few days. the last picture shown is an oldie, but if october is a month of new beginnings, then can't november be a month of new beginnings, too? incidentally, i can listen to Christmas music now without feeling guilty. zooey dechanel, here i come.

-kiss kiss kiss, unconventionally beautiful-

10 comments :

  1. love that first picture. you're so talented. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to do NaNo this year so badly! I'm not adding finishing touches to my second orchestral score (dude you're awesome), instead my pathetic excuse is that my plot is extremely weak, which it is. Also, if I was to make the word count, I would need to do nothing but write and perhaps drink coffee. Unfortunately my parents and teachers are not okay with that.
    You're beautiful, doll. And I'm putting that first photo in my journal because it makes me feel happy, and nostalgic, and sad, and a tad.... I don't know, I can't find the word right now. But it's a good feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these pictures. and you. and also november. and hannah is darling. and I really want to hear one of your scores. kthanksbye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What? How could you feel guilty?!
    ..I started playing Zooey.. on Halloween girl. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm NaNo-ing this year, one day in and I've realised how badly planned out my story is!
    Oh well. ;)
    Kimmy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. never listen to Christmas music guiltily, EVA! I love this, my dear, and I love you bunches too (;

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this post. your photos are wonderful, and i would just love to listen to one of your scores! you are just so talented x - Jianine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice I love the first picture and the secound one too can U look at my blog it's called oh I'll give U the link
    HTTP:/www.zerockworld.blogspot.co.uk or at the end you can put com as in .com

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...