5.13.2013

it's alive!



winter overstayed her welcome in texas this year. (i'm not even kidding, it was in the 50's and 40's just a couple weeks ago. ridiculous, i tell you.) thankfully, though i'm not a big fan of the heat, spring has arrived! here's a mixtape (with some of the songs you guys recommended) that'll get you dancing and hyped up for summer. (and, by the way, summer's already here for me.)

tracklist:
1. ho hey - the lumineers
2. life in letters - lucy schwartz
3. tethered - sleeping at last
4. finish line - jen hirsh
5. fallen from the sky - glen hansard
6. be my thrill - the weepies
7. it's alive - a fine frenzy
8. keep running - the hudson branch
9. gold - interference (from once)
10. jolene - the weepies
11. never be daunted - jaymay
12. lady in spain - ingrid m.
13. rivers and roads - the head and the heart
14. gold (a capella) - once's original broadway cast

-kiss kiss kiss, the benders-

11 comments :

  1. i love love love love love love looooove 'ho hey' by lennon and maisy/the lumineers!! :) adorable song. :)

    love,
    manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. FJDSJAKDLKSKA. THE LUMINEERS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me at "Ho Hey" and The Weepies. I love it when you post mixtapes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i was listening to ho hey, like, 15 minutes before i saw this. #twinning

    this is rlly good. your mixtapes are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this so much! that playlist is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your musical tastes make me so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my gosh!! I absolutly love this playlist!!
    I love everything about your blog. Its so...
    i don't know words that can even describe it!!
    your awesome!! and defiently one of my blogging rolemodles,

    + life in letters is awesome!!
    //Erin

    ReplyDelete
  8. ILOVEYOUILOVEYOUILOVEYOU
    finals, and stuff, you know, and i totally needed some different music.

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...