7.08.2013

about me:

i am not used to having people actively notice me or look at me twice or think of me sans internet or even so much as do or make things for me and when it happens, i am flustered beyond belief. i do not know what 'thank you' means; it gets stuck somewhere between my subconscious thought and the rouge that quarantines my cheeks. i cannot easily compute the idea of someone doing something for me, because i am not used to thinking of me. and if i do, though i am getting better, i don't always think very highly of myself. so abby wrote me a thing today, and even though it was about me, the first person i thought of when i read it was ocean. because that is how i feel about her. because i am used to thinking about other people. how they work, what makes them tick, how i can help show them how wonderful they actually are. but the idea that someone thinks of me that way... i, i just can't-- fathom. maybe that's the word. i guess i'll have to keep pinching myself to make sure it's not just my imagination. 

-kiss kiss kiss, we're gonna rattle-
{pea ess: and after all of that, johanna posted her preview of me.}

2 comments :

  1. You are everything she says you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jocee, I love you so much. You really do deserve all this happiness and praise.

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...