7.23.2013

thirteen colours - brown.

Self
original photo

"don't look at me like that."
"like what?"
"like you need me."
"...i do."

{i bought a magnetic poetry kit. i'm limited in my choice of words, and to make things more difficult for me, i eliminate a lot of the words i've used in previous poems as i go on. so this is a new thing. thirteen colours. thirteen poems. about anything, everything, and nothing all at once. 
and i'll give you a hint: this one is personal. just not in the way you think.}
-kiss kiss kiss, hold you back-

10 comments :

  1. Ohh!! I have a feeling this is going to be just a lovely as all your other writings and that I will fall in love with these poems and pictures. I wish I could do this too! haha

    Awwww! that was personal?! <3 gave me shivers. Happy, romantic shivers!:)

    love you, girlie <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, i love this so much. you make me want to get a magnetic poetry kit!

    to be honest, i saw the pictures of you on flickr... and i just started crying too. because i love you and i don't want to see you cry, okay? you're beautiful, jocee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely words that made my day <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. this breaks me a little, in the best of ways.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Read your blog all the time but never comment. (...I don't know exactly why?) You're an incredible writer, though, and a thoroughly incredible person. You're moving and poignant and you make me fall in love with life all over again all the time. Blessed to have you here in this world, angel, seriously. You must be otherworldly; you're too rare a thing. <3
    (I don't have a blogger blog, but I also follow you on tumblr? lissahlynn.tumblr.com -- just so you have some way of putting a face to this comment and so it's not creepy haha :D)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is my fave. AND YOUR BLOG IS MY FAVE TOO.


    so there.
    lotus m :)xx

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...