7.25.2013

we interrupt your regularly scheduled posting to inform you that

i was on houston radio last week. i probably haven't explain this in more detail, but i was out of town for five weeks to attend the american festival for the arts musical conservatory. i am glad i went, because had i not, i wouldn't have written my string quartet or first film score {!!!}. for promotion purposes, my friends tyler, victor and i were interviewed about the collaboration we did with the houston ballet. 
and they even.played.our pieces.on.the radio. {hint hint - i'm first.} listen up, wind down, enjoy.

-kiss kiss kiss, enigma-

6 comments :

  1. *faints* I think I'll book a plant ticket to Texas this instant and watch that ballet with your spellbinding, enigmatic music.

    Girl, seriously, congratulations. It's amazing, the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agh, JOCEE. the way you describe things has such power; and your song. can i just say it made my heart thrill, ache and sing, brought tears to my eyes, and my throat became so tight i could hardly swallow. music is the only thing that can move me in such a way, and your song certainly did that. oh my goodness, Joce. i can't even describe how beautiful your song is.

    you have an amazing talent. and you are using it. so so so proud of you, and your song. it is exquisite. just oh my gosh. i can't even. okay.

    xx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness. Oh my goodness oh my goodness. You are a one in a million person and composer and that. was. so. beautiful. I don't understand how one person can pull this
    beautifully enthralling piece out of their mind and I think you should keep writing. I want to listen to this over and over again because it makes me feel something so wonderful.

    Ah. It's just magical.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations you should be so freaking proud of yourself. we as listeners would really enjoy more of these kinds of interruptions:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved listening to your music...and your voice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I HEARD YOU ON THE RADIO. WHAT.
    We're growing up.. sniff snifff.

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...