8.01.2014

the unforgotten frames.

there is nothing "forgotten" about these pictures. in fact, i want to remember them for a really long time. i just neglected to put them up. (which is so like me, by the way.) these are from my trip to michigan and illinois. i had a lot of fun. i don't know why i expected anything less.
UntitledUntitled

Untitled
UntitledUntitled
Untitled
UntitledUntitled
Untitled
street music.
i still can't fully grasp my trip in words. i haven't been on a plane since i was fourteen, and even though that's fairly recently i don't remember it much. now that i'm older and i'm returning to places i visited as a child, my memory has been refreshed. and i now know why i love it so much.
i think the only reason i was afraid is because of what happened last summer. and sometimes it's okay to be afraid.
sometimes the best thing is finding out you don't have to be anymore.

-kiss kiss kiss, can i be close to you-
{pea ess: i would've included the polaroids, but i don't know how to upload them on my mac.}
{pea pea ess: by the by, if you haven't noticed, i'm home from camp. and i have things to say about it. i just don't know what yet.}

8 comments :

  1. dang, woman! these pictures are some of my favorites of yours. really, these are fantastic. magical. also, and sometimes it's okay to be afraid. sometimes the best thing is finding out you don't have to be anymore.

    just... yes. yes yes yes, a thousand times. love this. and you. you're rad. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are the loveliest! i think they are some of my favorites of all of your photos.
    gahh, something about them just captivates me. i adore the art museum frames!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, your photography is AMAZING. Each image is so unique and BEAUTIFUL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoa. girl. these snapshots are beauteous. ahhh, michigan, I'm jealous. My boyfriend lives there. 700 miles away from where I live. Wahh. But I'm glad you had an amazing trip, it sounds awesomesauce.

    ReplyDelete
  5. holy crap, these photos are amazing, jocee. forreals.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so great! ALSO. We were in the exact same places just a few weeks apart. WEIRD. Meet up again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh goshbubbles, I feel like I've said this a million times before, but your pictures are just...simply stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. these photos were amazingly beautiful. i'm glad you had an awesome trip (:
    xx. pris

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...