4.25.2015

i'm done now, let me go.

an angsty personal piece i did for my digital foundations in music class, it's short and to the point and explains what i want to say better than what i probably would've written out, i went to a great party today and i'm so tired and i want to shower and go to bed but i'm too tired to get up and i don't care anymore, i don't care if you see it because that is the reality and you need to know that it is not my fault. so. happy saturday, good night.


-kiss kiss kiss, think of the future-
{pea ess: to those who've been here since the beginning / have been hear near since the beginning, thank you so much. i got contacted this week from a sweet girl who's been reading for the longest time and her words were crazy encouraging, so i want to shout her out as well as any others who've done the same. y'all are crazy important. keep up the good work, i love you, i'm proud of you.}

4 comments :

  1. Beautiful. <3

    You are crazy inspirational.

    xx Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING. I adore your words and I'm such a big "fan" of your blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This. This is why you are my favorite human.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is... wow. There are no words for this. <3

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...