8.30.2015

i don't wanna hide anymore.

"I'm so bad. I'm not religious. I don't think I can be. I'm smart. I have a high iq. I'm doing so badly in school. I'm stuck. Trapped."

i love you. i love you. I love you. I LOVE YOU. you are so incredibly worth it. i love you. i love you. i love you. I SUPER HECKING LOVE YOU AND your worth is not defined by your marks in school. i love you. i love you. je t'aime. i love you. *big hugs and pizza* te amo very much. i love you. I Love you. you are not measured by other people's standards but by God's and i promise hardcore that He loves you. even more than all of us put together. i. love. you. so much. AND. YOU. DESERVE. THE WORLD. REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU'VE DONE YOU ARE WORTHY. you are forgiven. every single party of you is valuable to me. i love you. love, jocee. 

6 comments :

  1. If nothing defines us, then what are we?

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes yes yes and yes. so much relevance & realness spilling from your words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh that was mine. Thank you <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome, dearest! if you ever need to talk, i'm here for you. <3 <3 <3

      Delete
  4. I hate to hear people feeling so crushed by the standards of school and society. That's not what life's about, man. PREACH

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...