10.09.2015

national poetry day was yesterday and nothing came to me until now:


i'm afraid i'm getting depressed again,
school is taking up all of my time, 
i unfollowed you on twitter because you're doing what i started three years ago and you're getting recognition for it and it's easy for you and IT'S NOT FAIR 
it's hard falling asleep,
it's hard not to be afraid of your hands reaching where they shouldn't go,
i don't know what's going on in my head right now,
nothing is making sense, 
i think i'm a lot more foolish than i want to believe,
and i am ashamed of that
everything is hard
when you've convinced yourself that nothing is wrong
so well 
that you forget all about it when you wake up in the morning. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...