10.17.2015

unbroken.

TEOMF.
it's coming now. the book, i mean. i finished it, and we're in the process of getting it published as an ebook, and eventually being published in print. i didn't know how to say this for a long time so i waited until the words came, but now they're here. i think it's because i saw unbroken last night, and i realized i had no more excuses for anything. they were no longer valid enough to keep me complacent. the countdown is coming, and soon there's going to be a real, tangible product of everything we've gone through that will be used to encourage and lift up others. 

so now it's time to get hyped. it's time to get really hyped. because this is real. it's happening. i knew it when i wrote my author bio. (that's when everything becomes official, right?) i feel it in my gut. something big is going to happen because of this. maybe it already has. 

tell all your friends. show them the secrets. tell them it's been in process for three years and this is it. it's not even the finish line. it's still the beginning. we've made it this far, kid. we've made it this 

-kiss kiss kiss, mr. misty-eyed-

7 comments :

  1. Congratulations!! I can't even imagine how it must feel to have an actual book, written, edited and finally published. Enjoy your hard-won work of art.

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, love. Glad to hear you're accomplishing fantastic things. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh yes! i am so excited for everything to come. you are going to do big things.

    xx, rn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! It's so amazing that you were able to reach this stage! I can't wait to read it <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that's awesome. I'm in the process of writing a book (it's been 7 long years) and still going. This is encouraging! God will do great things with your work, I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As a longtime follower of your blog, I could not be prouder. I am so excited about this, and you best believe I will be one of the very first to purchase your (!!!) book.
    You have dreamed big, and would you look at that? Your dreams are coming true. :)
    You're a world changer with so much to offer; don't let anyone tell you different.<3 xoxo

    endlessgracephotos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so exciting! Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...