10.30.2015

#TEOMF

Untitled
in one sentence, talk about one thing you wish you had been able to do during your teen years, then tag it #TEOMF, and post it everywhere. 
comment here, post it on your facebook wall, your twitter, your instagram, your tumblr, whatever other social media exists out there. 
no explanations, no context. just do it. it's almost time. it is time. it's been time.

i wish i just talked to you instead of writing about you on here. #TEOMF

sorry to only be posting about the book now, but i just wanted to let you know that we officially have a website (what's that? jocelyn actually paid for something?) (yes, and i hate it), and that i need to work on an essay and take home test and hydrate, among other things.
remember to self-care and chill, i love you guys a lot, and all this madness will be over soon.

- kiss kiss kiss, #TGIFCFWABBTSCSAMSD-

3 comments :

  1. I wish I had learned to abandon insecurity and embrace my real self earlier. #TEOMF #radical #HappyHalloween

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could meet Him for the first time again, and start over. #TEOMF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish that I could've been who I really am from the beginning.

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...