2.10.2011

day 10: a photo taken of you over 10 years ago...more aheming...more coughing

So, this is my version of "later on today". My computer is relatively new, and I'm relatively old (not really), so of course there are no pictures of me on the computer from over 10 years ago. Good grief..this picture is embarrassing. It was taken when I was like 6 months old, and that was like 14 years ago. 
Here I am, all happy and smiley, and chubby:
DON'T LAUGH. Like seriously don't, because then I'll break out the lightsabers. The red ones. (Did I just say "like seriously don't"? Wow, valley girl much, Jocee?)
My camera wouldn't cooperate so the picture's kinda weird lookin...as am I. Haha, babies are so cute, I guess I was. I don't remember. I'm not going to ask my parents, I know what they'll say. 


Hope you enjoyed!!


-Jocee <3
P.S. I'm STILL working on my Dream Jar's decor, so I'm not sure if it will be posted today. But don't give up hope as I said before!!

3 comments :

  1. Aw your adorable Jocee!!
    Your blog is awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww you are/were sooooo cute!!! It makes me wanna pinch those chubby cheeks (I have a sis who had chubby cheeks as a baby - oh the memories lol)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh!!! You're sooo frikkin cute! Well, were, at least ;D Hehee.

    ~Lauren :)

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...