2.10.2011

the dream jar

So, yesterday, I posted about my inspiration for the "Dream Jar", and I now have to finished product up for you to see!! (It IS posted today!! Haha!)
Here was my inspiration:
And here's my own special dream jar:
My camera was very blurry (evil little troll *scrunches up face*) so...yeah. I wouldn't gotten waayyyy better pictures. I decorated it, using braided yarn, and sequence. It was hard. (I'm kidding, of course) And soon, I'll make a little tutorial about you making your own Dream Jar!!!
















My current dreams are as follows:

  • Going to Narnia
  • Meeting the Narnia, Lord of the Rings, and Star Wars Cast
  • Meeting John Williams, Howard Shore, and Harry Gregson-Williams (movie composers)
  • Acting with the cast of Narnia (Improve or something. I don't really act)
  • Marrying William Moseley (Peter Pevensie. Duh :P. Okay, not really marrying him, God's planning my love story, but I can still dream)
  • Becoming the greatest film composer alive (since I don't plan to die)
  • Becoming a New York best selling novelist
And tons more. That I'll add later. hehe.
Hope you likee!

-Jocee <3

2 comments :

  1. I love it! I have a list on my laptop that's basically the same thing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about you stand farther away from the jar and zoom relitively close, if it wont focus even then take a larger picture and crop it later... That might help.

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...