2.10.2011

i love tags...don't you? *awkward pause* yay, we all love tags!!

Okay, so here's this tag that Destiny is doing. I'm doing it. Because it's fun. I like fun things, just in case you haven't noticed. And if you haven't....um...wow. 
Favorite food: Oy vey...um....Queso!! Sure, why not?

Favorite color: Yellow!! (And the color of Peter Pevensie's eyes)

Favorite every day blog: I can't go without reading ~With Love and Kisses~

Favorite show: Today's Thursday, so the Mentalist. But Doctor Who comes on tonight! And the Biggest Loser was good on Tuesday...um..all three!!

Favorite book: I'm currently re-reading Immanuel's Veins by Ted Dekker. It gets better and better!!

Another favorite blog: hmmm all of them! Okay, to specify: Destiny's Days 

Favorite website: Um...well I spend like all day on Blogspot, so yeah. Oh! and my email. I can't live without that. 

Favorite thing to post: Narnia!! Random Post, and definitely Dream Jar (which will be posted soon, by the way)

Who you want to tag: Everybody!! Because I'm pretty sure Blogspot wouldn't allow me everybody's name.

Okie Dokie! If you're going to do this tag, comment below and give me a link to your post!! Have fun :))

-Jocee <3
P.S. The Dream Jar will hopefully be posted sometime today, if not, don't give up hope!! And my Day 10 for the challenge will be posted later on today. I have to take a picture of a picture of myself :P

1 comment :

  1. Glad you did this tag! I'm so happy that I'm one of your favorite blogs! *Makes bright smile* By the way I added some more to that tag post... it's about the DREAM JAR! Check it out!

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...