2.11.2011

day 11: a photo taken of you recently...*coughing up a storm*

First, let me say, I don't take a very good picture. Okay, it depends on what I look like that day...actually no, it depends on how nice the camera is that day. Yeah, u-huh...*rolls eyes at evident lie* Okay, my dad took this picture of me on Super Bowl Sunday. He made we wear a Steelers shirt (and I really don't like football, and he knows it), and he took a picture of me. Well, daddy, the Steelers lost. No offence to all those Steeler fans out there. I'm just saying...ANYWAY here's my photos...ugh...*ahem* *cough cough*  
Somehow daddy cropped out Joy (my sister) so yeah...that's me..looking all cheesy...and my hair...oyvey...
So, what kinda inspired me for this post was the awesomest button EVER at the Shabby Blogs website and it says "Be Nice to Me or I'll Blog About You". Daddy, I didn't want to wear the t-shirt. :( Oh, well, I'm being too vain...*ahem*.
So when the Steelers lost (which only means to me that football season in OVER!! I get the TV back) I got all Gollumy and started running to the TV saying "myyyyyy precciooousssssssss". Weird...I just don't like football.
Anyway, hope you liked this post. And my picture. Because...yeah..hehe


-Jocee <3

4 comments :

  1. Hey, wear that Steelers shirt proudly, girl!! ...even though they lost. Eh..
    And you're so pretty!! "Cheesy"? Pfft. ;D

    ~Lauren :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful! I'm not all that into football, sadly for me, my boyfriend used to play football and so he's a BIG fan. I think I've seen almost every game this season. I actually understand part of that ridiculous game! The halftime show at the Super Bowl was terrible! I feel for you dear, maybe we should get together and just drink tea while our families watch football..? Yay... we don't have to see football again for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL
    I LOVE football (Go Vikings!) 'Cept I'm from Iowa. But I was born in MN.

    Anyhoo, you're pretty! Really!!! :)
    Love,
    Manda

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...