2.11.2011

"Dehlia" visuals

So, if you don't know by now, I'm writing a new book!! It's called Dehlia and it's a mystery. I have this thing I do, I write my books with the hope they'll be made into movies. (I haven't published any of my books yet, but I have a dream!!) So, I pick out my actors and actresses ahead of time. It's very hard to find a random person and say they're the main character for something, so...for now these are my visuals for Dehlia


Raven Michelle Grey: has wintry blue eyes and raven black hair. Her name means black bird, and she was partly named after her deceased mother, Evelyn Grey, who's name means beautiful bird. Raven has many things that she keeps bottled up inside, and only a woman with secrets of her own can help Raven break through the barrier. 


Dehlia Purdue: has chestnut brown hair, and the same eyes as Raven. When Raven looks at her she's reminded immediately of her mother, and she's afraid of the woman at first, with her vintage clothing and her cautious steps, but they soon become great friends. 


I hope you like it!! If you want to see the main plot for Dehlia, click here


-Jocee <3


1 comment :

  1. How cool and fun!! I used to be majorly into writing fiction stuff, and my favorite part was outlining the characters like this ;)
    Sounds like it will be an interesting story!!

    ~Lauren :)

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...