2.12.2011

day 12: a song you want played at your wedding...oh. my. goodness...ness

YOU CAN'T POSSIBLY EXPECT ME TO PICK THE SONG I WANT PLAYED FOR MY WEDDING NOW?!?! Okay, so I already started planning my wedding. (With Peter Pevensie) Yeah, y'all might think me strange (but I know people who are, too!), but seriously, I have. I've designed my dress, and it's going to be a Narnia themed wedding. *cough cough* DUH *cough cough* So, since I can't really choose, I have two songs. Because that's how I am. On a funnier note, when I was figuring out my song, Taylor Swift's song "Speak Now" popped into my head. No, I'm not playing that song, but it's soooo funny!! And I have Taylor's new album. IT'S SOO GOOD!! Okay, moving along....


Here's my first choice:
Why I chose this song: #1, I love Narnia. #2, it just seems like a really good song to be played. And I don't have many other choices. Even though it doesn't seem like a wedding song, it means something to me, ya' know?


Here's my second choice:
I love this song. I fell in love with it the first time I saw "Enchanted". It's so beautiful!! And it's the perfect wedding song. Maybe I'll just play both at my wedding. Yeah, that's it ;)


I hope you like my choices!!


Oh yeah, and I found this ADORABLE picture of whipped cream in a little...thing!! Likee? You better!!


-Jocee <3
(All pictures property of other websites, I don't own any of them.)

Okay, maybe not THAT fancy, but I can deal ;)

4 comments :

  1. Hahaa! You're so funny, Jocee! I had a huge smile on my face for the entire time I was reading this ;)
    And both are wonderful songs! And even if The Call isn't like, a traditional wedding song, it just has such a beautiful sound to it, I can totally see it being played at the wedding!
    And Taylor's new album IS so good!
    And those whipped cream things look seriously scrumptious :D

    ~Lauren :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, both of those songs are AMAZING! Love them both! And those cupcakes... yum. Yumyumyum. Can I have one? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great song choices! Both nice ones for a wedding. :) Thanks for following my blog, I follow yours now too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wish i could skidoo into that cupcake picture...

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...