2.13.2011

day 13: a "guilty" pleasure + valentine's day poll!! + SPARKLY!!! (okay that's just random, it's not gonna be in this post)

I bet y'all think my guilty pleasure is cupcakes. But first, let me say, I don't feel guilty. So, my plain old pleasure is, SUGAR COOKIES!!! *gollumy/monstery (oh what that's the same thing) desperate voice* And I don't mean any sugar cookies, I mean the THICK ones with icing and sprinkles. mwahahahaha!!!
Ohmygoodness-ness that looks soooo cheesin' good!! I wanna eat it. NOW. I could seriously eat them all day long. My goodness-ness. Okay, moving along!! But first, just ONE more picture! Please???
Now, enough with the cookie talk, let's move on. Okay, so you have 5hrs 26min blah seconds and counting down until my "What Should I Do for Valentine's Day?" poll closes. VOTE!! Because I'm taking the poll seriously, like I said before, and I'm going to post pictures of it!! So, vote NOW and you'll see what happens tomorrow!!


And since the "SPARKLY!!" part doesn't necessarily exist, I wanna show you this picture:
OHHHH.... *swoons* Look at his eyes...okay so you can't see them very well. Whatever, he's just sooooo cute. Anywhoo, vote!! And I hope you liked my post!!


-Jocee <3
(All pictures are property of other websites. Sadly, I don't own any of them.)

4 comments :

  1. I think that you should go ahead and do them all. Watch ILL while you have a tea party, then blow bubbles and eat cupcakes while you write your love note. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CASPIAN'S IN THE BACKGROUND!! EEP!!
    Ahem. Sorry...I uh, I couldn't control myself.
    And sugar cookies are oh so yummmmy!

    ~Lauren :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie, that's a good idea, and I've been thinking about doing that ;)
    Lauren, yes, sugar cookies are the best!! And I don't blame you for screaming over Caspian. He is one incredibly attractive guy!!
    -Jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very yummy post! All those cookies look so good! Especially the ones in the middle pic with the cool designs! :) I voted on your poll!

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...