2.04.2011

day 4: a favorite TV show

This is a special post provided by me, but, I'm at my grandma's house, warming up from all the SNOW!!! That's right, it snowed today, and I have a snowball as big as Rhode Island. Soon to be Texas, then Alaska. So, I endured picking my favorite book, now it's time to pick a favorite TV show?! *sighs* I'll live. Let's think.


I have three favorite shows:
1. The Mentalist. I love it because it's mysterious, not too gorey, and Patrick Jane is plain legend! Not to mention I love Lisbon. She rocks. Instead of shooting innocent people all the time, they take the time to really figure out the case, and it makes you think. And it's funny ;)
2. Doctor Who: David Tennant. I LOVE Doctor Who, and David Tennant! He's such a legend! (And Donna Noble is my favorite, also) I'm sure Matt Smith is great too, but to be honest, I don't get BBCA, so I can't watch any of the new episodes. I just re-finished Martha Jones, and now we're going back to Donna. That's PBS for you ;) It's the only British TV show I watch, because I can't understand any of the others.
3. The Biggest Loser. I don't watch reality TV, and I don't really count this as reality TV. It's a show about people who are overweight, getting their life back. It's intense, and I just love to see Jillian yell her head off at the contestants. Of course, that not the main reason I watch it. It's inspiring. It's a good TV show. (I'm not good at reasons)


Okay, so, if I had to choose between these three...I can't. I love them all equally. But today, I'm a Doctor Who lover. So...yeah ;)


-Jocee
P.S. It's SNOWING at my house!! Pictures and more posts shall cometh!!


(All pictures property of other websites. Sadly, I don't own any of them)

1 comment :

  1. oh simon baker...sorry--just havin a fangirl moment...

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...