2.04.2011

"i don't have to taste to believe..."

Weesa gots snow!!! (Okay that was a bit Jar Jar Binks/Gollum-ish) And I have a HUGE snowball to boot. Except I can't put it in the freezer....darn it! I had my own little Narnia right before my eyes. 


Okay, maybe not really Narnia, but this is Texas. It's close enough. ;)
I said I had a snowball the side of Rhode Island. That's a smallllll state. But a bigggg snowball!!


That's my snowball! But it's been left just outside the front door to melt. SHOOT!! But hey, it was there, and the memory is. Kinda like Narnia. Now you see it, now you don't. Teehee, you know I had to mention it. 
In honor of Peppermint Winter and Adam Young, I took some peppermints outside and put them in the snow. No, I didn't eat it, but I thought it was cute *blushes*


And now, two amazing songs to commence this moment:


                      
"...what's winter without Christmas Eve..."
Enjoy!! And have a happy snow day!!


-Jocee
P.S. If you got any snow then I wanna see your pictures! Put a link to them in your comments for this post! :))

2 comments :

  1. Ha, your happiness caused by snow is refreshing! I'm about sick of it :P But it's nice to know that someone else is enjoying it so much ;D

    ~Lauren :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No snow around here, but it sure is fun to see other peoples pictures of it! Haha, that is a BIG snowball! I bet it was fun to make. :)

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...