2.05.2011

day 5: a favorite quote

I spent all of last night trying to figure out what my favorite quote was. I have alot, by some fortunate-ish circumstance, and out of all of them, what was my favorite? I was in love with just about every single quote I read, until I realized, why do I love them? What sets them apart from the others? So, I found this quote a loonnggg time ago, but it really said something to me, so here it is:


"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others. For beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness. And for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."
                 -Audrey Hepburn



-Jocee
(Picture property of wehearit.com. Sadly, I don't own it.)

2 comments :

  1. <3 that quote. and audrey hepburn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful quote!! Love it!

    ~Lauren :)

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...