2.07.2011

day 7: five things you couldn't possibly live without...

I couldn't live without alot of things. It's true. But my TOP five? Okay...wow...


1. Air. Because it gives me the sweet satisfaction that I'm alive. Cheesy, huh? But it's true! I swim, and the number one thing that you need while swimming is air. Because without it, you'll die. Simple as that. 


2. Books. Because I need inspiration, and imagination. Where would we be if it weren't for our fantasies? Okay, that sounds stupid, but really. Books open doors to places that we couldn't conjure up on our own, and though I've said it before, we just need to find the key.  
                                                                                   









3. The computer. More specifically blogging. Okay, the internet. I've gone without it for a long time, and I do alot of things on the computer that I actually need to do, but other than that, I just love using the computer. I don't watch as much TV anymore because of that. And I used to watch a TON of TV. Weird, right?


 4. Photography. I mean, great photography. Something that inspires me to do more than I have, something that puts me in another realm, or dimension. That sounded very Tron. (I'm putting up more than one picture for this one, just because :P)


5. Music. Music is probably one of the most important things in my life. Not THE most important thing, of course, but I think it matters. Alot. Music is one of the ways I express myself. I write alot of songs, and I sing just about everywhere. The shower (Of course), parks, in my room, it doesn't matter. Wherever the music flows through me is where I'll let it out. 


I hope you liked this post!! What are your top five? Let me know :)


-Jocee <3
(All pictures all property of other websites. I don't own any of them.)


1 comment :

  1. I agree with all 5! And your descriptions are simply wonderful ;D

    ~Lauren :)

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...