2.06.2011

the randomest post on the virtual block (isn't everything virtual now? seriously)

To be honest, I'm not a fan of football. But my young sister, older brother, and my parents aren't on my side. They're all pulling for the Steelers (unless my brother has lost his mind) which gives me time to give thouest blog readers a random post!! Inspired by iCarly's random debates...okay and the everlasting football game. 


So, I wrote this post just because, and it gives me a chance to be truly me. Now, what have I been doing all day, you ask? Well, I went to church, ate, daydreamed about Narnia (and Peter Pevensie) wrote in my journal the most unanswered questions of my life. 


1. Do British guys have a "thing" for American Football? If so, do they crave it...like American people crave....I don't know..hot dogs?
2. Why was football invented? Couldn't they have...you know..a national game of tea drinking? THAT, I'd like :P
3. Why are bubbles so fascinating?
4. Why are brussel sprouts unappealing in taste?


If you have the answers to these questions please let me know! I now have a date with Narnia!



-Jocee <3
(P.S. This was my first random post. Was it okay? Let me know!!)
(All pictures property of other websites. I don't own any of them.)

4 comments :

  1. hehe. peter :) *smiles weirdly to self*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jocee, First let me say, I LOVE your blog!!! Peter Pevensie...I know what you mean!!!And football I don't care for either!! Like most games thaey are a source of entertainment, especially for competive people!! Bubbles are so fasinating because they reflect light, are circular and disapper when popped!! Hope these answer your questions!!

    ~Victoria

    www.victoriasgirlygirlcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Victoria, thank you!! Peter Pevensie is soo...*swoons* Okay! Moving swiftly along, football is a tv stealer. And the college players don't get paid to be massacred. Thanks for answering my questions, that really helped :))
    -Jocee <3

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...