2.07.2011

i lack patience...and alot of other things (which has nothing to do with what is written below)

So, if you haven't seen my poll *points virtually to poll that's to your right, assuming you'll see it, and if you don't....well...look!*, I have four questions on it, and the title is "What Should I Do for Valentine's Day?" Well, if you haven't realized, I'm taking this poll seriously, and I really will do the task that has the most votes. Unfortunately, though, I live in where there's no ocean/sea/whatever, and other than the lake, my parents are NOT going to drive all the way to Florida just so I can put a love note in the sea/ocean/whatever. So, if that wins, I'm going with the little creek in my backyard (Yes, it goes somewhere). And if you don't know who I'm sending the note to, then...wow. Just, wow. 


Now, if the vintage tea party wins, then I will put on my some of my finest vintage attire, and have a traditional tea party, and maybe invite a few of my friends. (By the way, I'd love to have you! But that's not possible so, I'll be thinking of you :P) 


Of course, if the I Love Lucy marathon wins...I'll GLADLY spend my Valentine's Day watching Lucy and Ricky fight. And Fred and Ethel. I love Ethel. She's my favorite. Other than Lucy. I'll even buy a red wig and wear it all day. Nope, that wouldn't look good on my head....who cares? :P


But, if the "Blow bubbles and eat cupcakes wins" (and my mom is making cupcakes that day), then I'll do what you expect me to do: blow bubbles and eat cupcakes contentedly. (I wasn't gonna put it any other way, if that's what you were thinking)


*Sigh* Aren't they adorable? I think they're adorable. They're adorable!! I could just eat 'em up! Of course, that's my intention, I wouldn't have it any other way....


So, please vote on my poll, and leave me a comment, telling me what you're going to do for Valentine's Day! C'mon, you know you want to ;)


-Jocee <3
P.S. No matter what happens on the poll, I'm definitely going to watch the three Chronicles of Narnia movies, because I'm in love with Narnia (and Peter), and I just have to re-visit. Besides that, I think someone's planning a ball at Cair Paravel! Okay, I'm crazy. Don't judge me :P Byee! :)
(All pictures are property of other websites. Sadly, I don't own any of them.)

4 comments :

  1. You live in Texas! I just have to ask...is it warm there right now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. More or less warm. It was kinda cold when I went to swim practice though. All the snow is melted, but I put a tiny snowball in the freezer, just as a memory. My Rhode Island snowball outside is completely gone. All that's left is leaves..and twigs. *Sigh* I talk too much :P
    -Jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. no, you're not crazy! not at all. i've already got my wedding planned and everything...with peter :)

    blessings always and forever,
    anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna, so do I!! This is just amazing...I finally find someone who doesn't think I'm crazy for liking him...and I love the fact that you like him too *Smiles to self*
    -Jocee <3

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...