2.09.2011

day 9: a photo you took...ahem ahem *cough* *cough*

Okay, let's face it..I'm not a photographer, so can't we say I wish I took all the photos on my posts and get it over with? Okayokay *cough* I'm really ashamed for you to see my photo. But....here it is: 

If you haven't noticed....I LOVE tea. I mean...LOVE. As in if tea was a guy, I'd marry it....but only if Peter Pevensie was taken first. *sigh* Peter Pevensie.... OKAY! Moving on...I uploaded this picture to PhotoBucket then edited it a little bit.....and here we are!! (I like this one much better as you can see)
Don't ask me what I did to it...I totally forgot the technical term...see that's why I promised to Google more things for the New Year! I think it's pretty....ahem ahem *cough* *cough*....but it you want some real photography check out Bleah Briann's work! She's gooooddddd and by good I mean goooddddddd. 

-Jocee
P.S. Did you join the challenge yet? There's still time, so post away!!

5 comments :

  1. Aww I like it, it's cute!! :D
    I'm not a tea drinker, but I always wish that I was. It just seems so snazzy :P

    ~Lauren :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm not into tea, either, but i've always loved tea cups! escpecially chip from beauty and the beast :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am major tea drinker (and your pictures is just fine!) I love tea... in fact I have water for tea heating down stairs. Oh and your china is very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE what you did with the photo. You'll have to teach me how to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what's the challenge? and i actually like the first pic. but if it was in b&w, it'd look twice as gorgeous! :D

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...