2.09.2011

"somewhere over the rainbow, way up high...." (in a really singy voice)

I started something new this week, and a very lovely photo (of course) inspired me to do this. I have this old jar that I never use, and alot of construction paper, so I decided to decorate the jar, and label it "Dreams" on the front, kind of like this:
So, my first dream to put in the jar was:
"To go to Narnia". I'm not going to give up on that one. 


I'm going to hopefully put a new dream in the jar every few days, and when I do, I'll blog about it!! So, I hope you get inspired by this and choose to make your own dream jar!! (and if you do, let me know)


-Jocee <3
(Photo property of wehearit.com. I don't own this)

4 comments :

  1. that's really cool jocee! dreams give you hope and hope is key to survival<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man! I want a dream jar. I saw this picture before. I really wanna do this...

    but first... I need a jar! :P

    xx,
    Bleah

    ReplyDelete
  3. :o I looove it! What a snazzy idea! I may just do this along with you ;D

    ~Lauren :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! I have tons of dreams! I really wanna do this.... but first I have to find a jar... lol! I let you know when I start one!

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...