2.25.2011

new blog feature!! or something along those lines. i don't really care.

Okay, so I'm adding this new blog feature to my posts. I made it up. It's called "Song Stuck in My Head", but I doubt I'll capitalize it. That word takes too long to write...ANYWAY...
So, It'll look like this:
song stuck in my head: (and sometimes I'll post a link to the song)
So, I'm going to do the first "song stuck in my head" thing right now!! Whoo!! But there's no link this time. I couldn't find one.


song stuck in my head: "Blueberry Pancakes" jingle from the Bisquick Commercial. 
The song's all about blueberry pancakes. But I changed the lyrics to make it about cupcakes :P Here they are!!


There's one thing I'll eat anytime of day
From dawn 'till sunset, I'll never walk away
Red Velvet Cupcakes!!


Or the name of the cupcakes you like most ;)
Here's a pictures of cupcakes, too! (they're not red velvet, but they look soooo gooodd)
*singing* yuuummy cupcakkkessss!!
(that's gonna be my blog theme song from now on)


Photobucket

1 comment :

  1. Yeah I'm going to start doing that song thing in March. :) We'll match!

    xx,
    Bleah

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...