2.25.2011

pray please :)

No, nothing's wrong or serious. I just have a really big swim meet tomorrow and I need your prayers!! I'm pretty nervous. I have to get up at 5am tomorrow. NO!!! 
So, I've been swimming for eight years. It's pretty fun, but very hard and time consuming. So, I'm not sure I'm going to post tomorrow. (I say "so" too much, don't I?)
So (there I go again!!), everyone expects me to become the female Michael Phelps. Interesting way of saying that. Thank you all for your support! I'm going to end that right there since my dad says "I'm not allowed to say anything negative about swimming." Ahem. Y'all are lucky I'm blogging this. It's virtual speech. Bummer. 
Back to the main subject, your prayers are appreciated, and I shall update you on the meet results on maybe Monday. Not sure. Whatever...I'm going to make cupcakes now! Yeah, that's it. 
Photobucket

5 comments :

  1. It's so cool that you're a swimmer!! And yes, I'll definitely be praying. (:

    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got it, girl!!
    And on a side note, I love coming onto your blog, looking over at your followers, and seeing how you're getting more and more each time I look! It makes me excited for you :D

    ~Lauren :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, and also, I looove your new header! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to take swimming lessons. I pretty much sucked at it. :/

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...