2.26.2011

The Saturday Daybook since it's not morning anymore

It's daybook time!!
hosted by Jo March at Scraps from my Workbasket
Okay. So, here's my daybook! It's the regular daybook since I wasn't gone all morning long. 

Date... February 26th, 2011
Starting time... 12:35pm
Mood... Peeved off/failure
Outside my window... Light drizzle and loud birds. 
I'm thinking... I could've done so much better at my swim meet. 
I'm currently reading... The Bible. 
I'm listening to... Forgiven by Sanctus Real
I'm wearing... My swim team t-shirt, and a sweatshirt, and sweatpants and fuzzy socks
I'm looking forward to... The end of summer. 
I'm hoping... I'll survive through the summer. 
Yesterday, I... was on the computer. For a long time. 
I'm hungry for... a Turkey Sandwich with chips and a pickle. (wasn't I hungry for that last week? Oh well)
The song stuck inside my head is... Savior Please by Josh Wilson
I love... being home alone. Without creepy guys trying to break in. 
I loathe... grits. Eww. 
This week, my goal is... To finished chapter 23 of my book: Saga of My Heart.
Did I meet last week's goal?... I don't know. This week technically isn't over yet. 
Ending time... 12:40pm

Later peeps!!



Photobucket

2 comments :

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...