5.29.2011

an award + a tag!!

So, are you likin' this blog party??! *crickets* Ahem. I said: ARE YOU LIKING THIS BLOG PARTY?!?!?!?!?!!!!??!?!!?!?!!?!?
*insane clapping* Oh! Okay, well....good! You know, if you clapped the first time I wouldn't have to have blown your ears off like that....sorry :)
So, today, I have an award to do!! I'll be awarding one of my favorite blogger pals/followers and they get to pass it on to their favorite blogger pals/followers, along with a tag. So, this first award goes to...*drumroll* 
I just love Lily. She's such a sweetheart. She always has something funny and nice to say and she just cracks me up. She leaves the most encouraging comments on my blog. And I just adore her. You have no idea. Her blog is amazing, and it's one of my daily reads!! So, here you go Lily:


Lily's my sweetie. I love her :D
AND, since this IS a blog party, you can grab this button and award your favorite bloggers!! But, don't forget about this tag that goes with it: (it's kinda package deal :P)

  1. What's your favorite sweet *ahemunhealthyahem* thing to eat {or drink, ya' never know!}?
  2. Have you ever dreamed that Candyland was a real place? 
  3. If there was a flavored brand of bubbles, what flavor would you get?
  4. Have you ever been kicked out of a bakery for smelling everything?
  5. What's your favorite tea flavor?
  6. Strawberry or Red Velvet?
  7. Have you ever poured a jar of sprinkles into your mouth?
  8. Admit it: you've eaten icing straight of the jar. Yes or no?
  9. Have you ever drooled while watching a cooking show?
Feel free to add some questions! Believe it or not I'm pretty down on making up questions *gasp* Shocker, right?!
It's my bedtime! I have 6am practice...ohhh....joy...
Link up!!



4 comments :

  1. OOOOh I will enter hopefully soon!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet award! :)

    Also, I saw your comment on my blog about getting a Pinterest account.. Since you need to get an email invitation by an official member of the site (like me), I'd be happy to send you an invite. Just drop me your email and I'll get it to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwww, thank you so much!!! hehe, sorry for the delayed reply....crazy weekend. ;)

    I love you too, Jocee!!!!! You are such a soul-sister, it's crazy. :DDDD

    love always,
    ~Lily

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...