I'm having a Disney moment. Yes, yes I am. I love the animation, and I grew up with Disney. I mean, c'mon, when I grow up, I'm going to make sure my children have the pleasure of seeing what I love so much. Oh, yes, yes I will.
My most favorite Disney movie of like all time is Pocahontas. I'm not sure why, but I just love that movie more than all the others. I mean, she's beautiful, she has the voice of an angel, and he's macho and muscular (and undeniably cute) And I'm actually part Native American (like 1/16th or something) so....why not?
So, inspired by Pocahontas and all the colors of the wind, I've decided to hold a photo challenge. Can you guess what it is? That's right:
All you have to do is take a picture of something you think is colorful!! You can even enter a picture of a box of crayons, or paint :)) Here are the rules:
- The picture must be taken by you.
- Only one picture per person.
- Have fun!!
Link up!
I'm going to go prance around the house signing Disney songs now.
Yes, yes I am.







I would love to read a post by your sister! Joy is such a sweetie.:)
ReplyDeleteJocee- Pocahontas is my favorite Disney movie too! It was my favorite growing up, and, when I turned 3, I had a Pocahontas-themed birthday party. It will always be my favorite.
ReplyDelete(I'm part Native American too... I'm pretty sure that I'm 1/8...)
Yea, I am totally in love with Disney right now. All I have been doing lately is watching Disney movies, singing Disney songs, and dreaming about someday going to Disney World....
ReplyDeleteI love disney! I am soooo excited about this photo challenge. I'm linkin up right now!
ReplyDeleteI'd love to see you sister's post!
ReplyDeleteEmily
I TOTALLY agree that the Hunchback of Notre Dame is sad!!!! And depressing, and kinda scary. Lord Frollo always gave me bad dreams. :p
ReplyDeleteBut Pocahontas.....she's pretty awesome. :D
I love Disney! My fave thing about Pochantas is her hair! Oh yes.. I have a thing for LONG hair... like Georgie and Anna's hair. Yup Yup Yup! :)
ReplyDeleteLove,
MAnda
Ahhh I loved this post!!! Sooo happy :D
ReplyDeleteWe love this theme!
ReplyDelete