5.18.2011

can you paint with all the colors of the wind....

song stuck in my head: "God Help the Outcasts" Hunchback of Notre Dame (saddest. movie. ever.)
I'm having a Disney moment. Yes, yes I am. I love the animation, and I grew up with Disney. I mean, c'mon, when I grow up, I'm going to make sure my children have the pleasure of seeing what I love so much. Oh, yes, yes I will. 
My most favorite Disney movie of like all time is Pocahontas. I'm not sure why, but I just love that movie more than all the others. I mean, she's beautiful, she has the voice of an angel, and he's macho and muscular (and undeniably cute) And I'm actually part Native American (like 1/16th or something) so....why not?
So, inspired by Pocahontas and all the colors of the wind, I've decided to hold a photo challenge. Can you guess what it is? That's right:
                                                   
All you have to do is take a picture of something you think is colorful!! You can even enter a picture of a box of crayons, or paint :)) Here are the rules:

  1. The picture must be taken by you.
  2. Only one picture per person. 
  3. Have fun!!
Link up!


P.S. My sister's like DYING to do this special post she has all planned out. She says it's called "According to Joy". Honestly, I have no idea she knew that word. Should I let her do it?
I'm going to go prance around the house signing Disney songs now. 
Yes, yes I am.

9 comments :

  1. I would love to read a post by your sister! Joy is such a sweetie.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jocee- Pocahontas is my favorite Disney movie too! It was my favorite growing up, and, when I turned 3, I had a Pocahontas-themed birthday party. It will always be my favorite.

    (I'm part Native American too... I'm pretty sure that I'm 1/8...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea, I am totally in love with Disney right now. All I have been doing lately is watching Disney movies, singing Disney songs, and dreaming about someday going to Disney World....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love disney! I am soooo excited about this photo challenge. I'm linkin up right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to see you sister's post!

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  6. I TOTALLY agree that the Hunchback of Notre Dame is sad!!!! And depressing, and kinda scary. Lord Frollo always gave me bad dreams. :p

    But Pocahontas.....she's pretty awesome. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Disney! My fave thing about Pochantas is her hair! Oh yes.. I have a thing for LONG hair... like Georgie and Anna's hair. Yup Yup Yup! :)

    Love,
    MAnda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh I loved this post!!! Sooo happy :D

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...