6.10.2011

me apologio

Hey!
Sorry I didn't post yesterday. Things were rather hectic in my house and I had places to go and people to see and my parents kinda confiscated the computers. SO....
I'm going to let you guys pick what I should write about for my next post. No, I'm not deadlocked for ideas, but I love some friendly interaction! Can I get an amen? Amen. Hallelujah!! (emphasis on the "hallelujah)
So, comments away!!
I'm now going to my sister's swim practice! {EDIT: my hectic day continues....}
Byee!
(this is the first time my signature has been full sized {EDIT: okay I changed it :P})

7 comments :

  1. hmmm, that's tough! Maybe you could talk about your swim practice??? Kinda lame, I know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to see some photography or some about you posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you could do some stuff about your favorite things to do in your town and stuff.
    Also, I gave you an award on my blog. Actually, two if you look back at the 200th post. you could post those(:
    Just an idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love picture posts; you know; whimsical, vintage pictures that you find around the internet. Those are my favorite posts. :) So, there's an idea.

    ~Jamie Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  5. amen hallelujah! lol
    another dream post! make it up, if you haven't had any exciting ones lately!! i love your dream posts, they are so laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joy should totally write a guest post!! :)
    Ooooor...you could write about your experiences while your swimming.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hm, me thinky... thinky... thinky...

    How about some of your favorite quotes and photos? I love quotes and I love photos! :)

    I hope you had a lovely hectic day! (Hey, who says it can't be both? ;)

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...