7.17.2011

the number one rule of meeting celebrities

Remain calm. I cannot stress that enough. You know all those girls who see Justin Bieber driving around some odd town in the world, and they start screaming and crying and getting down on their knees and pulling out engagement rings? Yeah, those girls {no offense is intended to ANYONE.}. Well, usually in return they get a smile and a wave, and then Justin is gone. Well, I bet they're all thinking, "I JUST SAW MY FUTURE HUSBAND!!!" But wouldn't you have liked it if he actually got out of the car and talked to some of you? Had an actual one to one conversation with you? I would.

So, maybe if you see someone you really admire and you want to talk to them, you want to be original, but you still want to be yourself. I would take a deep breath before being original. A good gust of air in your lungs always works. You don't want to shrivel up and die right in front of the love of your life, do you? That wouldn't work for me and William Moseley. Who wants to get married to a corpse? Don't answer that question. Anyway, I think it's time for a random picture:
Oooohh cupcake batter! *licks lips* Yum-yum.

*sigh* BACK TO SUBJECT. So, let's say I saw my most favorite musical composer of all time. John Williams. And let's say he was playing in concert at the Hollywood Bowl on August 27th. And let's say I got a chance to see him and concert, and maybe-possibly meet him. I would want to be original, and calm, wouldn't I?
Well, maybe I won't be able to meet him, but I'm going to have to have some serious calm on August 27th.

Because I'm going to California.
{more details to come soon}

10 comments :

  1. NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O
    I'll be packed and ready at your door on August 26th. See ya then.

    lol;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so awesome! So, it ends up we both get the vacations that we wanted! You're going to California, and I'm going to Myrtle Beach!
    Well, this surely worked out for both of us(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. LUCKY DUCK :D
    =) =) =) =) =D =) =) =) =)
    Take several cameras with you *nods* Take tons and tons of pictures, 'k?
    Oh, and most important of all:
    HAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And I mean have so much fun you're exhausted in a great way by the end of your trip.
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol! so funny!(And a good point) Hope you'll have a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOh that will be so cool!
    ...if you have lung failure in front on William Mosley (when you meet him) he will have to give you mouth to mouth resuscitation.. and that wouldn't really be so bad.

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  6. I. am. so. jealous. Have an amazing time. :)

    Love,
    tinyheart

    http://apieceofmyheart-tinyheart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's AMAZING! I hope you have great time out there! I'M going to be in CA at that time to! How cool is that? We'll both be kickin' it in Cali.

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...