8.27.2011

my cousin's tongue is warm...

Just got home from Disneyland. We stayed the night at the Grand Californian hotel, and we're now lounging about before heading to Hollywood/Hollywood Bowl for the John Williams concert. Grace {my cousin} is getting her nails painted since she's so tired. She was at doggie day care all day yesterday and all morning today and we just picked her up after going to Trader Joe's to pick up dinner. I'm having vegan cookies tonight!! 
Uncle Q and Aunt Mary convinced me to go on the California Screamin' Roller Coaster at Disneyland today. Well, I didn't really have much of a choice...
 As you can see from the picture they got...yes. I gave the true meaning of the roller coaster. 
Did I mention I have a new crush? Yeah. Peter Pan. We were at the parade yesterday, and since it was my Disneyland Birthday {that's what I call it} He wished me a happy birthday and then started talking about typical pirates. Hook was being a bully. As usual. Anyway, Peter Pan is REALLY cute. Aunt Mary will *never* stop teasing me about it. Never. By the way, this is what my cousin looks like:
 Making a video of my experiences here. We even have some "OTF" {on the fly} interviews that we made...it's kinda like what they have in the reality shows. 
Right now I'm eating Babybell cheese. Because I'm awesome like that. 
{pee ess: anyone have some good songs about California? Particularly songs with some lyric breaks? if you do let me know!!}

12 comments :

  1. Hey! Watch it girl, Peter's mine. ;)

    Love,
    tinyheart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh girl! That rollercoaster photo is so funny! I'm very glad you are having a fantastic time. :)

    And you have a new love? Oh my, what's Peter going to think? haha. :)

    Big hugs!!! xxxx~Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  3. What?! No no no. I've loved Peter (Pan) since I was like, 10! No way ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I was getting creeped out when you said your cousin was in doggie day care. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are brave to go on California Screamin! My cousins tried to convince me to go on it... but I had had enough thrills at the Tower of Terror to keep me satisfied for a while! Also, that picture of you is really cute. You're so preeeetty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Um I know that there's California King Bed by Rihanna and California Gurls by Katy Perry. I LOVE disneyland I haven't been there since I was six though :( *sigh* Oh well I can dream can't I?? LOL
    The roller coaster looks so much fun!! I love roller coasters!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It WAS hot to-day wasn't it? We're coming home from Disneyland to-day, staying across from Six Flags just for the night then heading home.

    Mom and I went to Disneyland yesterday, and we were BOILING in the Toy Story Mania line. :P 'Suppose it was worth it.

    Hope you had a great time despite the heat. ;)
    Blessings,
    Grace
    P.S. You stayed at the Grand California Hotel??? Lucky!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry Jocee, but Peter has been my boyfriend for the last year. You can have Captain Hook! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. At first your post title creeped me out...until I remembered that your cousin is a dog. LOL-ing!

    HAHAHAHA!!! That picture is HILARIOUS! Seriously, especially the dude (your uncle?) cheesin' next to you.

    P.S Oh, and what is up with you and Peter P's???;D I think Peter (P)evensie would be jealous if he reads this...so yeahhh...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with Julia :)! LOL I went on the Tower of Terror too and did NOT wanna go on Screamin :)! I admire your bravery though :). And Juulia is right you are beautiful! That is a fun picture - made me smile :). Do you really like the name Peter, Jocee? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Once again, AH-MAZING!!! And California themed songs? "California Girls" by Katy Perry. Totally the anthem for summer AND California.

    ReplyDelete
  12. your face is completely priceless on the rollercoaster(: glad you have fun! beautiful pictures <3

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...