9.14.2011

ice cream and cakecakecake, ice cream and cakecakecake

ice cream and cake dothe ice creak and cake, ice cream and cake dothe ice cream and cake!! 
this is just so cute, isn't it? kind of like cupcakes in a jar :))
on this day of september 14th, in 2005, at exactly 10:38pm, after months of waiting and years of praying and over two hours of boredom, my sister, Joy Catherine, was born. yay. she's six years old now...and she's very tall for her age. i mean...really tall. she's more than half my size!! and i'm like...5'9"! so, yeah. she's really tall.
anywho, she demanded to send a message to all you blogger lovely-happies so here it is: "hi you guys, it's my birthday on september 14th, i'm six years old, and i'm wearing a pin so i get money!!!!"
that's seriously what she said.
this picture was taken a long time ago. but whatever. happy birthday, joy!! we love you, and we are terrified of you.
-kiss kiss kiss, kiss kiss kiss-

14 comments :

  1. Haha, cute :)

    Happy birthday Joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! She is so adorable! I have a little sister too! Except she is almost 8, I am 13 and she is way over half my size. But, then again, I am INCREDIBLY small for my age, at 4'11! Anyway, adorable!
    --Sara Beth
    {www.purpleish247.blogpsot.com}

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so adorable!!! (although I have a little sister too, and I'm sure you don't always feel that way!)
    Beth
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! :) I hope you had a great one ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, isn't she just so adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. She's flipping adorable, Jocee!! Tell her I said happy birthday!!

    ~Nova

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahhaa, your sister is adorable!! Happy birthday Joy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww!! She's so cute! Happy belated birthday from England!! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. she's a cutie pie! looks A TON like you, jus' sayin. :)

    love ya,
    manda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww, Happy Birthday to Joy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. She's so sweet! Happy birthday Joy!

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...