9.18.2011

le letter tag

So, I was tagged by Arianna, and I'm doing this really cool letter tag! All you have to do is pick 7 letters from the alphabet and have a picture to go with each letter :) How fun is that? Here I go!!

V; vintage
I just adore vintage. I love the little ol' keys, and pocket watches, and brooches, and tattered books and lace, and paintings and the like. It's all so...as Lauren says: "snazzy".
F; flowers
I'm rather fond of flowers. Okay, I take that back: I LOVE flowers. Cherry blossoms are my favorite. I was in Washington DC and they were in bloom but we left THE DAY BEFORE THE CHERRY BLOSSOM FESTIVAL. That's another goshbubble to add to my "goshbubbley" list.
T; tea
Oh. Yes. 'nuff said.
H; hats
Now, think about it. No hat, no Mad Hatter. Then he would just be plain old mad. How's that special? See? Hats are important.
B; bokeh
It's just so...pretty.
A; apples
Listen to this: If it weren't for the apple Digory got out of Narnia for his mother, he wouldn't have planted the leftover seeds in his backyard, which wouldn't have grown into a tree, which he wouldn't have made into a wardrobe, therefore the Pevensies wouldn't get into Narnia. Now, c'mon. You just can't argue with that.
C; cupcakes
Cupcakes. That is all.
No, seriously, that is all.
Anywhoo, I tag anyone who wants to be tagged! Have fun, peepsies ;)
-kiss kiss hug, hug hug kiss-
{pee ess: this post was originally posted months ago, before blogger had that crash type thing/whatever when a few posts were deleted and put back in drafts. i just recently found it and did a little editing so it could be posted again.}
{pee pee ess: thank you SO MUCH to all those who awarded me with the one lovely blogger award. i will post in whenever i get around to it, which will hopefully be soon. i don't have an exact date, but i want you all to know i think you're nice. very, very nice. so, cupcakes for all of you! :)}

3 comments :

  1. i'm obsessed with everything mentioned here (:
    especially hats (:
    Man, I love hats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. isn't this an old post? or are you doing it again? cuz i thot you did vintage in the last post, that was like this one!!?? :) IDK.

    Love,
    Manda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great, now I want some tea...and I want an epic camera that every picture I take has perfect bokeh in the background...and I want that hat and I want *sigh* pretty much everything in this post=/
    Haha---love it, darling:D

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...