9.09.2011

a song, a quote, and a picture

a song

a quote
"we always want what we can't have, because what we can have isn't good enough." -me 
a picture
My darling Mary made me this photo {yes, that is me} and it's a Me/Will kinda thing. He'll be the prince and I'll be the princess, it's a love story and I know he's going to say "yes". So, sorry out there if your hopes were crushed. But look on the bright side! Caspian is single! 
G'night, loverlies. I tend to say "g'night" alot. You know? Yeah, I bet, haha. 
-kiss, hug, kiss, kiss, kiss, hug, hug-

8 comments :

  1. joc,

    love the picture!!! lol

    love,
    manda<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture! And that quote is very profound.:)
    ~Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha! Love the picture!! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha! Love the picture! The song is awesome! You have great taste in music.
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the song! I heard of them on another blog and I really liked it. Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww...look! Its two of my favorite, cutest people!:D Like I've said before:: best couple ever;);)

    Love ya, dearest<3

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...