10.26.2011

all things autumn // winners

well this was a rather hard decision, but i am happy to announce the people whose photos won over my heart indefinitely. yippee-yi-yo-kai-yay!

3rd place is...
lou // skip to my lou! i loved this photo from the start, because this is exactly what i do during autumn. make tea, and read tons of book. it's my love, and this photo captured it perfectly.

2nd place is...
mary // sue sue's stories! remember how i said i drink lots of tea during the fall? mmhmm. i and the cinnamon stick adds flare. i like it :))

and 1st place goes to....
cindi // cotton candy clouds! i don't think this photo says anything but autumn. the pumpkin, the leaves awaiting the children's arrival, to be danced in, and buried in. i fell in love with it from the start :))

congratulations to the winners! and even though this has nothing to do with autumn whatsoever:
Tumblr_ltlxb0fbna1qfxocho1_500_large
le yum yum. 


-kiss kiss kiss, hug a candlestick-

8 comments :

  1. Those are some lovely pictures! Great job everyone! I was going to enter, but I ran out of time. meh. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't burn yourself while hugging that candlestick! lol ;)

    ~abbie =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the strawberry one...yummy. Congrats to the winners (yay Mary!). Sierra
    Keep Growing Beautiful♥ (Cause You Are!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are so pretty! Congrats to the winners! :)

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. GAH! Congrats Cindi!!!!!! :))))))

    ReplyDelete
  6. i was one of the winners? for real? how cool is that??!! *hug attacks to jocee* thank you, darling...you just turned my frown upside down! seriously!={D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! I'm so happy! Congrats Mary and Cindi!!

    -Lou

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...