10.25.2011

all things autumn // finalists

i couldn't just pick five. i would pick all of you guys if i could. seriously. 




mary ann // shutter happy 

oh wait, that was five. oops. 
and now for a quick update in the life of your cupcake lover:
i am excruciatingly tired. i don't know how many times i've said that. this morning i fulfilled another task on my fifteen before fifteen list...number 10 to be exact. a post about feet and happiness is coming up soon and i think i'm nearly finishing planning my birthday party, which is in about a month and a half. i'm dying for some creme brûlée. i am going to marry edward scissorhands. but for now, pardon me while i finish my chick-fil-a breakfast sandwich. 

-kiss kiss kiss, hug organ keys-


15 comments :

  1. Blaaagh, I was one day late to enter my photo! xD

    I like Mary's photo! Chai is the best. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. all of them were awesome, but i'm gonna have to go with mary ann's:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love mary's photo:D makes me want some!

    ReplyDelete
  4. bummer, I forgot to enter...oh well...I like Mary's photo the best... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chick-fil-a :) Yummy. Those are some great pictures! Mary's is my favorite though. Although the last one is really good(I may never hold a photography contest for the reason of how hard to choose it would be). Sierra
    Keep Growing Beautiful♥ (Cause You Are!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo! I see my picture up there:) *happy smile*
    I like all the pictures...but I'm really lovin' Lou's.♥

    love you, deary! by the way--you need to write me soon=)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I made creme brûlée last week and it was amazing, and super easy to make! ooooh, now I'M craving it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eeeeepppppp!!!! :) I'm so happy for Cindi! Congrats to everyone and all who entered! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! *super excited smile*.... *another smile*
    Congrats to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  10. also, Jocee, I was seriously planning on doing #10 on your list THIS morning! I was gonna go on the roof to watch it, but... due to an incredibly exhausting day yesterday, I just couldn't do it. But... soon I WILL do it!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my sweet tea! Happy Moment!

    All of these pictures are gorgeous! Can't pick a favorite. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goshhh, I love that first picture!! DELISH.

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...