10.04.2011

autumn dreams {a guest post by qui }

wake up. shiver. curl into a ball and pull an extra blanket over your head. 
back to your dreams of snow and ice. 


wake up again. why is it so cold in your room? look outside. see the frost on the grass. pull on a sweater. smile.

I love fall. If you follow my blog, you definitely know that by now. I've had fall designs up since August. I talk about it in at least 3 posts a week. It is my one of my favorite times of the year.

It's a season where the clean fresh air gets into my head. It travels through all the little cracks and crevices clogged with dirt and writer's block. It cleanses me, leaving me fresh and clean.
Scrubbed. 

Creativity will flow and ideas will form. All the laziness of summer. All the heat. All the summer romance novels.
Gone.

I'll dive headfirst into my made up word. Fantastical creatures, funny dwarves, sly elves, evil wizards, trapped princesses. They fill my dreams and my mind.
Distracting. 

I love Autumn because it's the time of dreams. It's the time of ideas. It's the time of crazy novel writing. Pumpkin spice latte's and the clicking of my keyboard as the words flow from my brain to my fingers.
 Wonderful. 

I am a writer. Autumn is my season.


{ About the Author }


Who am I? I am a 15 year old homeschooler and a nerd of many trades. I sing, I act, I dance, I write, and I live for fall. In my eyes, vintage = life. I treat every day like Christmas and I am one of those people who takes in your face pictures of myself. In another life, I am a fifth year at Hogwarts, a Time Lord, a Starship Ranger, and a Jedi-Master. You can find me at my blog, Etc. 

10 comments :

  1. Neat post! I loved it. :) And I'm a definite fall lover as well.

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mm, I love this, Qui! You're so cute! :DDD Your eyes... so freaking beautiful and BLUE!


    xx,
    Bleah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone! :))

    @Bleah: Thank you! :) I get the whole "Your eyes are gorgeous!" all the time. But what I get even more often? "Is that you're real eye color?" People don't believe me when I say yes. xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Qui: :) That's awesome. There was a girl at camp who had these beautiful, beautiful green eyes, but no one knew because she wore brown contacts. We were all like... *mouths gaping* "whaa???". Because it made no sense.
    My eyes are super boring, so I always admire people with bright pretty eyes! Which you have. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! I'm a third year at hogwarts. In ravenclaw:)
    PS I went to your blog and fell in love with it!!! The amount of darren criss supermegafoxuawesomehotneasness was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVED this post!!!!!!!

    I agree with everything you said, especially the whole clean feeling!

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...