10.30.2011

dear boys, ii

dear brian, 
i miss my punching bag. 
ernestly, 
dying to hit someone.

dear jared,
your face matches your shirt. just saying.
from,
the color coordination police.

dear johnny depp,
i love you. thank you for waving at me.
sincerely,
rather starstruck.

dear edward scissorhands,
i love you more.
love,
the girl who wants to give you a hug.

dear jack sparrow,
your drunk-like manner is hilarious.
yours truly,
hilarioused.

dear doctor who,
you irk me in a laughish sort of way.
signed,
giggle bug.

dear ryan,
looking forward to that ice cream.
incandescently,
the proud owner of an industrial sized spoon.

dear william moseley,
don't worry, i won't let anyone else have you.
with love and kisses,
charlotte. because only you know who i really am ;)







and a {pee ess} to johnny depp:
i also love the color of your nails.

-kiss kiss kiss, hug double-sided tape-

10 comments :

  1. this made me laugh out loud... twice ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, such a sweet post!:)))
    Johnny Depp is my LOVE:DD <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for not commenting in a while. But anyway.

    Man, these are awesome. I might have join in and do this too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh, I love your obsession with Johnny Depp. Jack Sparrow is my favorite...he makes me so, so happy. (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great. :D Johnny Depp is very very much loved. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! You are so funny! And the signed parts are so cute :) Have a great day! Sierra
    Keep Growing Beautiful♥ (Cause You Are!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is such a sweet post from a really sweet girl. this made me smile. :)
    and i SO LURVE Johnny Depp. :"> ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. This tag is always hysterical to read...although I don't even KNOW nearly enough "boys" to do it! LOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jocee! ♥ I just wanted to give you a tremendous thank you for all of your encouraging and sweet comments on my blog lately. Thank you for spurring me on to keep trusting Him with everything I have, and telling me that He will give me peace. Your comments make me smile and really do help me so much. You are so amazing; thanks! ♥

    I love your blog! :)

    xo
    Maria Elyse

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...