10.28.2011

from my head to my toes {mini-le happy}

oxfords
penny loafers
oxford heels
new shoes in general
my heart will go on
edward scissorhands
johnny depp
caroline thompson 
starstruck
the paramount theater
paintings on the ceiling
en pointe
crossword puzzles
dear abby {i'm a weirdo like that}
75 weather
hearts 
edward scissorhand's heart. 

oh yes, i'm obsessed with edward scissorhands. i'm afraid you're going to have to deal with it. after all, you deal with my narnia antics don't you? and yes, i do read dear abby, because i quite like to read about other people's problems. and if you think i'm nosy, then you should contact the newspaper and tell them to not print other people's problems. have a lovely day, you guys! :)

EDIT: as you guys have requested, this is now a linky:


-kiss kiss kiss, hug the london philharmonic orchestra-
{pee ess: i have an indefinite crush on johnny depp. and my aunt is proud of me. is that weird?}

12 comments :

  1. I like this post;) and don't feel weird about reading dear Abby columns, I read them too;)
    Omigosh, I adore my heart will go on!! Have you seen titanic? I really wan to....

    A fellow dear Abby reader:)
    ellie;)

    Ps dont stop loving narnia, I really love your posts about will (may I come to the wedding puleeeze?)

    bluejeansandteendreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Johnny Depp is my favorite when he's Jack Sparrow! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do read Dear Abby too ever once and a while. I always thought it would be fun to write an advice column. Love those Oxfords. Sierra
    Keep Growing Beautiful♥ (Cause You Are!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to listen to those radio shows where they talk about peoples problems, so don't feel weird liking Dear Abbey!! :D And NO that is also not weird about Johnny Depp, 'cause that is definitely something to be proud of. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice shoes! I like these le happy kind of posts! Very cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am going to do a Le Happy post... if that's alright with you, although you didn't make it a link up... so maybe that's not ok with you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My computer is a little slow... so I didn't receive a message that you had commented until I finished my blog post. I'll probably do the Le Happy either tonight or tomorrow! Thanks for the permission chica!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i don't know why i haven't been following you, dearheart. so i just did. :)
    oxfords? ohmy. they're just lovely. i think mum+dad will buy me a pair for my birthday. fingerscrossedtheywill. if they don't, i'll of course have to tell them that i **really** need them. because, afterall, i do.
    are you going to do a link up with le happy? pawweeeseee do!

    pee ess. your music playlist = my heart on the ground in a puddle. L O V E it like caaaa-raazy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the post. I don't read dear abby because i can never find it. I hold nothing against you. I absolutely love old shoes like oxfords. *sheepish smile* Are you going to do i link for le happy, i really think you should. I know this sounds like im way out of it but can you explain edward scissor hands to me please!!!!

    ReplyDelete

sometimes i do not understand why you guys like me so much, but the fact that you do (and that you keep coming around) makes me happier than you can even imagine.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...